*** PRICED TO SELL *** Don't miss this opportunity to own a very well-built home in Hall County where the SCHOOLS are awesome! We've just reduced the price of this amazing 4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom home BELOW MARKET VALUE. You could choose to one-day finish the daylight 1700sf+ basement (already studded for a bath & has a shower/bath shell installed) to then own a very well-constructed 3500sf+ home on 1+ acre lot. Additional great features of this lovely property include:
* Quiet, established neighborhood in the peaceful countryside of Hall County
* Corner lot with a driveway that has 2 entrances/exits (to Brookfield Rd and to Browning Rd)
* New roof installed and septic tank cleaned just a few years ago
* Ramp in garage for easy wheelchair access directly into kitchen
* 2-level home has 1,822sf of finished living space on the main level with beautiful custom hardwood floors throughout the living room and all 4 bedrooms
* EXTRA space for your EXTRA cars, boats and ATV's: There's a secondary garage door into the basement with access from the fenced-in backyard (excellent for storage or finish it out for a teenager, man-cave, or in-laws)
* Enjoy the peaceful sounds of the countryside from your large screened-in back porch.
Excellent Location: 3 miles to North Hall High School and Mount Vernon Middle School; 6 miles to the public boat ramp at Wahoo Park on Lake Lanier; 11 miles to North Georgia Medical Center; 10 miles to GA 400; 60 miles to downtown Atlanta.
Seller's mortgage loan has a low 2.75% rate and is assumable, although this process may take a few months to transfer. Current owner is flexible with new owner's possession date after closing.
The home is move-in ready, but also lived-in by current family. Come see this home and envision how you can make it your own. At this price point, you would be hard-pressed to find as well of a constructed home with the potential finished square footage as this home offers in the area.